Recent News Coverage
- 96 edtech predictions for K12 in 2019
- Schools See 'Incredible Progress' on Internet Connectivity, Report Says
- Here’s a must-do for E-rate applicants
- The E-rate Program Is Working. Here Are 3 Ways to Make It Even Better.
- 5 school and library applicants weigh in on E-rate
- Doug Jones and Kay Ivey write FCC looking for answers about education broadband funds
- In the Aftermath of Net Neutrality, District Leaders Should Be Proactive With Service Providers, Experts Say
- Why the FCC’s E-rate Makes Funding High-Speed Internet a Slow Crawl
- Uncertain Future for Federal Ed Tech Funding Program Doesn't Deter Applicants
- New Tools for Schools
- FCC Chair Moves to Block E-Rate Funds for Companies Deemed 'Security Risk'
- CoSN 2018: How Your District Can Prepare for an E-Rate Audit
- An Inside Look at E-Rate
- CoSN 2018: What's on the Horizon for E-Rate and Educational Policy?
- Funds For Learning Introduces "My E-rate Guides"
- 8 »