To visit with a Funds For Learning Compliance Services Specialist:
Please call (405) 341-4140
or e-mail us at email@example.com
Visit our contact page to fill out our form and receive more specific information.
- Training for key departmental staff
- Draft Letters of Agency
- Analysis of NSLP eligibility and discount calculation
- Form 470 and Form 471 submittal pages
- Discount calculation and analysis
- Receipt Acknowledgement Letter Review
- Item 21 submittals, PIA documentation drafts and Selective Review responses
- Funding Commitment Decision Letter Review
- Service substitution requests
- SPIN change requests
- Contract and service end-date and/or invoice deadline extension requests, as needed
- USAC/FCC letters of appeal
- E-rate Manager for Applicants to access all E-rate forms, invoices, and asset information
- Annual assessment of E-rate related programs, such as asset disposal, internal E-rate staffing plan, and procurement process (as it relates to E-rate)
- Program compliance review and assessments
- News and analysis concerning E-rate program rules and procedures
- Alerts concerning important deadlines, such as Form 486 and BEAR deadlines, the service payment deadlines, appeal deadlines, Receipt Acknowledgment Letter response deadlines, etc.
- Coordination with designated contacts regarding Item 21 submittals, invoice dates, invoice formats, invoice discounts, correct SPINs and FRN references, etc.