FCC Receives Comments on FY2016 Draft Eligible Services List
Initial comments to the FCC's draft Eligible Services List for FY2016 were due on June 22, 2015, and a number of E-rate stakeholders responded to the Commission's request for comment.
Funds For Learning's comments focused on clarifications of eligibility for network security products, network maintenance and monitoring functions, and software. Other commenters addressed various aspects of eligible self-constructed wide area networks.
- Funds For Learning
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- Unite Private Networks, LLC
- New York City Department of Education
- E-Rate Provider Services
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- ADS Advanced Data Services, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company and Aruba Networks, An HP Company
- CRW Consulting
- AdTec, Inc.