Staying E-rate-Healthy with Some Intentional Learning
- Investigating answers and building awareness without external prompting
- Pushing forward to gain knowledge, understanding and experience
- Enhancing our skills and expertise on purpose
A few years ago, I went to the doctor and as part of their routine, the nurse took my blood pressure. Before coming in to see me, the doctor noticed that my blood pressure was high and during the appointment he suggested I get my blood tested. One of the alarming metrics to my doctor that came back from the blood test was for triglycerides, and the number was over 500 milligrams per deciliter.
Key Words and Phrases
Strive for understanding; Gather knowledge; Seek wisdom; Build awareness; Discover information; Gain expertise; Become skilled; Find answers.
Muddle; Disarray; Hit-or-miss; Indolent.
GuideMarks – Distinguishing Characteristics of FFL E-rate Guides
Copyright © 2018 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- December 1, 2017 - Calming Presence
- December 8,2017 - Commitment
- December 15, 2017 - Reliability
- January 12, 2018 - Thoroughness
- January 19, 2018 - Reinforce the Good
- January 26, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward
- February 2, 2018 - Timeliness
- February 9, 2018 - Focus
- February 16, 2018 - Professionalism
- February 23, 2018 - Solution-Minded
- March 2, 2018 - Work By Design
- March 9, 2018 - Teamwork
- March 16, 2018 - Share the Reason
- March 23, 2018 - Offer No Excuses