Find Your Groove
- Performing well in a consistent manner over a long period of time
- Yielding dependable and predictable outcomes again and again
- Contributing to the team on a consistent and trusted basis
GuideMarks fall at the center of what we strive for on a daily basis at Funds For Learning. The blog topic for this week is Reliability. This idea is essential to the work we do at FFL, as well as the team approach we take for the work we do.
In this situation, each member of the group was relying heavily on one another to produce the desired outcome. Without the bassist, the group could struggle to find their groove. What I mean by this is that the function of the bassist is to link the harmony (chord progression that can be found from the pianist) and the rhythm (baseline of which can be found with the drummer). However, we can also turn that around to say that the function of the bassist would not make any sense to the listener without the pianist, or the drummer.
At FFL, we are tasked with something similar. We work, as a team, to produce a specific outcome for our clients. The clients we serve rely on FFL to produce applications that are accurate to their specific needs and desires. Our clients rely on us to unravel for them the process that is required to receive E-rate funding. From engaging with clients to project what their current needs are, as well as what their upcoming needs will be, to preparing applications, to aiding clients in receiving reimbursements. Each step of the E-rate process requires not only the FFL team members to rely on one another to complete each task, but also the clients we serve to rely on the FFL team to successfully complete the task that is required to comply with E-rate regulations.
Key Words and Phrases
Dependability; Consistently able to be trusted; Constant; Yielding the same results repeatedly; Responsible; Solid and sure; Predictable; Stable and steadfast.
Undependable; Faltering; Irresponsible; Can’t be counted on.
GuideMarks – Distinguishing Characteristics of FFL E-rate Guides
Copyright © 2018 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- January 12, 2018 - Thoroughness
- January 19, 2018 - Reinforce the Good
- January 26, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward
- February 2, 2018 - Timeliness
- February 9, 2018 - Focus
- February 16, 2018 - Professionalism
- February 23, 2018 - Solution-Minded
- March 2, 2018 - Work By Design
- March 9, 2018 - Teamwork
- March 16, 2018 - Share the Reason
- March 23, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- March 30, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- April 6, 2018 - Calming Presence
- April 13, 2018 - Commitment