Do the right thing
- Treating others with respect and courtesy, being honest and responsible at all times
- Adhering to high standards of integrity and ethics without wavering
- Dressing, communicating, and conducting myself in a manner appropriate to the setting
There are so many traits when it comes to being professional. Here is what professionalism means to me.
Professionals have made a deep commitment to develop and improve their skills and specialized knowledge. Here at Funds for Learning we have continued mentorship and shared knowledge to guarantee our clients get the very best service and care.
Professionals don’t make excuses, but focus on finding solutions and doing their best to make the situation right. Our reliable outcomes are the result of successful teamwork and a system in place where several eyes have inspected each step of the process to insure we can deliver solid results.
We strive to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, even when it means taking the harder road, staying late or working a weekend or two. That’s what makes success.
Honesty and Trust
The quality of honesty creates a sense of trust among employees, the company and our clients. We are continually building trust with each other here at FFL. Our leaders incorporate very special activities to bond the employees and open the line of trust, honesty and communication. With our clients we deliver results consistently over the years with our reliable service, which in turn builds trust.
Respect for Others
Treating all people as if they mattered is part of a professional approach. Our culture here epitomizes respect. Our staff is always willing to be generous and willing to help one another. Because of this focus on respect and teamwork, FFL can provide high-quality solutions to our E-rate clients.
Key Words and Phrases
Exhibiting courteous behavior; Conscientious manners; Technical prowess; Expert; Ethical standards; Trained; Experienced; Authority.
Amateur; Inexperienced; Dabbler; Non-expert.
Copyright © 2018 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- February 23, 2018 - Solution-Minded
- March 2, 2018 - Work By Design
- March 9, 2018 - Teamwork
- March 16, 2018 - Share the Reason
- March 23, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- March 30, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- April 6, 2018 - Calming Presence
- April 13, 2018 - Commitment
- April 20, 2018 - Reliability
- April 27, 2018 - Proactive
- May 4, 2018 - Neatness
- May 18, 2018 - Thoroughness
- May 25,2018 - Reinforce the Good
- June 1, 2018 - Timeliness
- June 8, 2018 - Focus
- June 15, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward