It’s a Bust
- Fulfilling needs at the right moment with the proper use of resources
- Completing responsibilities punctually and at the correct pace
- Delivering on time so that others have adequate time to meet their obligations
There are several acts that take place in a circus. For instance, performers will showcase their acrobatic moves, performing arts by animal trainers, comic performance by clowns, and object manipulation like juggling, just to mention but a few. So, what does the circus have to do with this week’s GuideMark Timeliness?
Key Words and Phrases
At the right time; Punctual; Convenient; Prompt; In time; Well-timed; Occurring at a suitable time.
Tardy; Too Late; Missed Chance.
Copyright © 2018 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- June 8, 2018 - Focus
- June 15, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward
- June 22, 2018 - Professionalism
- June 29, 2018 - Solution-Minded
- July 13, 2018 - Teamwork
- July 20,2018 - Share the Reason
- July 27, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- August 3, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- August 10, 2018 - Commitment
- August 17, 2018 - Calming Presence
- August 24, 2018 - Reliability
- August 31, 2018 - Proactive
- September 7, 2018 - Neatness Counts
- September 14, 2018 - Understand the Reason
- September 21, 2018 - Thoroughness
- September 28, 2018 - Reinforce the Good
- October 5, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward