- Investigating answers and building awareness without external prompting
- Pushing forward to gain knowledge, understanding and experience
- Enhancing our skills and expertise on purpose
In the United States, we spend almost two decades in a system dedicated to learning. During this time, books and lectures and flash cards and educational videos are always brought in by an educator for us to learn and recite by memory. After high school or college graduation, there is a deep emptiness in learning.
Key Words and Phrases
Strive for understanding; Gather knowledge; Seek wisdom; Build awareness; Discover information; Gain expertise; Become skilled; Find answers.
Muddle; Disarray; Hit-or-miss; Indolent.
Copyright © 2018 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- July 27, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- August 3, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- August 10, 2018 - Commitment
- August 17, 2018 - Calming Presence
- August 24, 2018 - Reliability
- August 31, 2018 - Proactive
- September 7, 2018 - Neatness Counts
- September 14, 2018 - Understand the Reason
- September 21, 2018 - Thoroughness
- September 28, 2018 - Reinforce the Good
- October 5, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward
- October 12, 2018 - Timeliness
- October 17, 2018 - Focus
- October 24, 2018 - Share the Reason
- November 16, 2018 - Professionalism