Pushing Through All Struggles
Performing well in a consistent manner over a long period of time
Yielding dependable and predictable outcomes again and again
Contributing to the team on a consistent and trusted basis
A recent example of unreal superhero force is Miles Morales, Peter Parker, Spider-Gwen, and the other Spider-Heroes in the film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. The film concentrates on Miles Morales finding the power that really makes superheroes super: no matter the fall, break, or tumble, a superhero will always rise again. The Spider-Heroes may break their back, lose a beloved friend, or tumble into another dimension, but they will inevitably push through all struggles to stand before injustice to save the day.
Although Funds For Learning may not be swinging on ropes through rows of skyscrapers, FFL is a lot like Spider-Man. As you can trust Spider-Man to lift himself up each time he’s knocked down, FFL’s clients can depend on us to be consistently present through the ups and downs of the E-rate process. Through E-rate reviews, changes to E-rate regulations, or submitting E-rate forms, FFL will be there for our clients, providing guidance, support, and dependable service. FFL is your friendly neighborhood E-rate consulting firm, here to save the day.
Key Words and Phrases
Dependability; Consistently able to be trusted; Constant; Yielding the same results repeatedly; Responsible; Solid and sure; Predictable; Stable and steadfast.
Undependable; Faltering; Irresponsible; Can’t be counted on.
Copyright © 2019 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- August 31, 2018 - Proactive
- September 7, 2018 - Neatness Counts
- September 14, 2018 - Understand the Reason
- September 21, 2018 - Thoroughness
- September 28, 2018 - Reinforce the Good
- October 5, 2018 - Your Best Work Forward
- October 12, 2018 - Timeliness
- October 17, 2018 - Focus
- October 26, 2018 - Solution-Minded
- November 2, 2018 - Work By Design
- November 16, 2018 - Professionalism
- November 30, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- December 7, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- December 14, 2018 - Calming Presence
- December 21, 2018 - Commitment