Hitting the Mark
Performing well in a consistent manner over a long period of time
Yielding dependable and predictable outcomes again and again
Contributing to the team on a consistent and trusted basis
Reliability for me is something you can count on. It’s a factor that is earned by turning in consistent results. One of the keys to establishing reliability is having a set expectation or goal. If you don’t know what your aiming for, how will you know if you’re hitting the mark? It’s like a hammer and a nail. Both were designed for a particular purpose and are reliable tools that people have come to depend on. Someone can reliably swing a hammer, but if they’re not hitting the nail, they’re useless. Sure, you can knock stuff down and have fun smashing thing, but overall, you’re probably just damaging the wood that you’re trying to bind together. It takes precision, timing, accuracy and practice to do the job right.
At Funds For Learning we know that E-rate is a constantly moving target. As E-rate Guides we strive daily to hit the mark and be that trusted resource the E-rate Community can rely on; to be the hammer that nails down the commitment. In the end though, actions speak louder than words. By your actions you will be known as others determine for themselves whether they will ultimately rely, trust and depend on you.
Key Words and Phrases
Dependability; Consistently able to be trusted; Constant; Yielding the same results repeatedly; Responsible; Solid and sure; Predictable; Stable and steadfast.
Undependable; Faltering; Irresponsible; Can’t be counted on.
Copyright © 2020 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- October 4, 2019 - Proactive
- October 11,2019 - Neatness Counts
- October 18, 2019 - Understand the Reason
- November 1, 2019 - Your Best Work Forward
- November 8, 2019 - Reinforce the Good
- November 15, 2019 - Timeliness
- November 22, 2019 - Focus
- December 6, 2019 - Professionalism
- December 13, 2019 - Solution-Minded
- December 20, 2019 - Work By Design
- January 10, 2020 - Teamwork
- January 17, 2020 - Share the Reason
- January 24, 2020 - Offer No Excuses
- January 31 - Intentional Learning
- February 7 - Calming Presence
- February 14 - Commitment