- Applying rigorous attention to accuracy and detail
- Understanding the full scope of an assignment and seeing it through to completion
- Working to the best of my ability in a comprehensive, correct and timely manner
You should see my plate before a meal. Every little thing must be perfect – e.g., food goes on it in order, certain foods can touch while others cannot, and the presentation has to be just right. This also takes a considerable amount of time. And it isn’t limited to cooking for someone else or when others are around; I take this much time when I’m completely alone.
Key Words and Phrases
Carried through to completion; Rigorous and exhaustive; Fully developed in all aspects; Having full mastery; Leaving no stone unturned; Painstakingly careful; Seeing it through to the end; Touching all bases; Meticulous, with great care; Attentive to accuracy and detail.
Shoddy; Superficial; Partial; Incomplete; Lacking.
GuideMarks – Distinguishing Characteristics of FFL E-rate Guides
Copyright © 2020 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- November 1, 2019 - Your Best Work Forward
- November 8, 2019 - Reinforce the Good
- November 15, 2019 - Timeliness
- November 22, 2019 - Focus
- December 6, 2019 - Professionalism
- December 13, 2019 - Solution-Minded
- December 20, 2019 - Work By Design
- January 10, 2020 - Teamwork
- January 17, 2020 - Share the Reason
- January 24, 2020 - Offer No Excuses
- January 31, 2020 - Intentional Learning
- February 7, 2020 - Calming Presence
- February 14, 2020 - Commitment
- February 21, 2020 - Reliability
- February 28, 2020 - Proactive
- March 6, 2020 - Neatness Counts
- March 13, 2020 - Understand the Reason