Named The G.O.A.T
- Investigating answers and building awareness without external prompting
- Pushing forward to gain knowledge, understanding and experience
- Enhancing our skills and expertise on purpose
Intentional learning can lead to greatness or being the greatest of all time (The G.O.A.T). Do you have or know what it takes to be the GOAT? What sacrifices will you have to make? How bad do you really want what you are seeking? These are all questions you will need to ask yourself on the way to greatness.
Let’s take sports for example, majority sports require numerous hours of training, sometimes weightlifting, exercise, running, staying in shape and overall good health. If you slack in any of these areas, it will definitely show during game time, and if you’re a paid professional, it could cause you to lose your contract or get released from a team. That’s when you must figure out “How bad do you really want it?” If you want it bad enough then you will be intentional about learning or practicing everything possible to accomplish your goal.
To those who are focused on being the G.O.A.T., make sure you continue Intentional learning. Be purposeful at gaining all the expertise and answers you can about your profession. It’s up to you to make it happen. I will leave you with another Les Brown quote, “You got to be hungry!”
Key Words and Phrases
Strive for understanding; Gather knowledge; Seek wisdom; Build awareness; Discover information; Gain expertise; Become skilled; Find answers.
Muddle; Disarray; Hit-or-miss; Indolent.
Copyright © 2020 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- February 7, 2020 - Calming Presence
- February 14, 2020 - Commitment
- February 21, 2020 - Reliability
- February 28, 2020 - Proactive
- March 6, 2020 - Neatness Counts
- March 13, 2020 - Understand the Reason
- March 20, 2020 - Thoroughness
- March 27, 2020 - Reinforce the Good
- April 3, 2020 - Your Best Work Forward
- April 10, 2020 - Timeliness
- April 17, 2020 - Focus
- April 24, 2020 - Professionalism
- May 1, 2020 - Solution-Minded
- May 8, 2020 - Work By Design
- May 15, 2020 - Teamwork
- May 22, 2020 - Share the Reason
- June 5, 2020 - Offer No Excuses