Who Wants a Stale Cake?
- Fulfilling needs at the right moment with the proper use of resources
- Completing responsibilities punctually and at the correct pace
- Delivering on time so that others have adequate time to meet their obligations
Here at Funds For Learning, we strive to deliver on time so that others have adequate time to meet their obligations. This guards against falling short of the desired outcome, procedures, and processes that are in place and are commonly taught to our E-rate Guides.
Now is a good time to start thinking ahead. Is it time to start planning for that upcoming invoicing or the Form 486 deadline or seeking bids for next year's E-rate services? Whatever it is, keep time in mind so that you will be ready for whatever is ahead.
Key Words and Phrases
At the right time; Punctual; Convenient; Prompt; In time; Well-timed; Occurring at a suitable time.
Tardy; Too late; Missed chance.
Copyright © 2020 Funds For Learning, LLC. About the Funds For Learning GuideMarks.
- April 17, 2020 - Focus
- April 24, 2020 - Professionalism
- May 1, 2020 - Solution-Minded
- May 8, 2020 - Work By Design
- May 15, 2020 - Teamwork
- May 22, 2020 - Share the Reason
- June 5, 2020 - Offer No Excuses
- June 12, 2020 - Intentional Learning
- June 19, 2020 - Calming Presence
- June 26, 2020 - Commitment
- July 10, 2020 - Reliability
- July 17, 2020 - Proactive
- July 24, 2020 - Neatness Counts
- July 31, 2020 - Understand the Reason
- August 7, 2020 - Thoroughness
- August 14, 2020 - Reinforce the Good
- August 21, 2020 - Your Best Work Forward