We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Specialist for our Stakeholder Engagement department. This is an in office, professional, full-time position. The right candidate should demonstrate a natural aptitude for communication, time management, and the ability to work with a team.
In our office we value diverse personalities, and we empower the unique strengths of each of our employees. We enjoy celebrating individual milestones and companywide accomplishments.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will promote FFL’s services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of multimedia content and other promotional efforts. The Marketing and Communications Specialist may function as a “generalist”, engaging in various forms and combinations of content creation, multimedia design, marketing strategy, and public relations activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs, creates, and/or edits content, including news, analysis, and commentary articles, weekly newsletters, and news alerts
- Develops and implements engagement strategies for social media platforms
- Coordinates annual applicant survey and production of annual Trends Report
- Proposes and coordinates marketing and communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia
- Coordinates company presence at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Coordinates with outside strategic communications and graphic design agencies
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to department Director
- Implements performance metrics and tracking tools to measure engagement
Qualifications and desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO and popular social media tools
Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, communications, or related field.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Funds For Learning LLC maintains a workplace free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Funds For Learning provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.