- Approval of Schools and Libraries Committee Meeting Minutes of April 27, 2015.
- Approval of moving all Executive Session items into Executive Session.
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism 4th Quarter 2015 Programmatic Budget and Demand Projection for the July 31, 2015 FCC Filing.
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Audits With No Findings.
- Action on Eight USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audit Reports – Executive Session Option
- General Business Update
- Key Measurements
- Strategic Initiatives (including Track 3 Business Process Management Update)
- Consideration of an Increase to the Contract for Development and Support of a Cost Model for Fiber Construction Costs – Confidential
- Request for Approval to Use Alternative Vendors for Implementing Data Strategy as Part of the Schools and Libraries Program Operations Information Systems Modernization – Confidential
- Request Approval to Award Contract for Consulting Services Associated with Network and Fiber Construction – Confidential
The next scheduled USAC Schools and Libraries Quarterly Meeting is scheduled for October 26, 2015.