- September 16 – 17 at USAC's offices, Washington, DC
- September 19 – 20 at USAC's offices, Washington, DC
- September 23 – 24 at Brookhaven College, Farmers Branch, TX
- October 2 – 3 at Harper College, Palatine, IL
- October 16 – 17 at Clark College, Vancouver, WA (morning Tribal session October 16)
- October 22 – 23 at Raritan Valley Community College, North Branch, NJ
- October 31 – November 1 at California State University San Marcos, San Marcos, CA
- November 19 at Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK (Tribal one-day session)
- November 21 at San Juan College, Farmington, NM (Tribal one-day session)
Fall Applicant Training Dates Announced
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.