On August 29, 2019, the FCC issued a streamlined set of decisions resolving requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration related to actions by USAC.
The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Error – FRN Omitted from the FCC Form 471 Application
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications Filed within 14 days of the Close of the Window
- Late-Filed FCC Form 486
- Late-Field FCC Form 486 – Appeal Filed Before Jan. 30, 2017
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors – FRN Omitted from FCC Form 471 Application
- Reconsideration of Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Decision
- Waiver of Late-filed Waiver Request
Appeals involving the following issues were denied:
- Invoice Deadline Extension Requests
- Late-Filed FCC Form 471 Applications
- Relying on FCC Form 470 That Did Not Seek Bids on Types of E-Rate Services Later Requested
- Untimely Filed Appeals or Waiver Requests
The August 2019 appeal decisions can be viewed here
The original filings can be located using the FCC’s online electronic filing system
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the August decisions is September 28, 2019.