- Leverage Technology for Innovative Pedagogical Approaches
- Ensure Digital Access and Equity
- Plan Infrastructure for the Future
- Build Networks for the Future
- Influence Federal & State Policies and Funding
SETDA Releases ‚ÄòBroadband Imperative III’
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.