Applicants and service providers are reminded that the Funding Year 2023 Form 471 filing window will close at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Last-minute filers are encouraged to file as soon as possible, as USAC’s systems have historically experienced delays and lockouts due to high traffic volume.
Recently, USAC published tips to keep in mind during the last week of the Form 471 application filing window in their monthly news brief, including:
- Returning to an incomplete FCC Form 471
- Certifying your FCC Form 471
- Correcting information on the FCC Form 471 after it is certified
- Guidance on Advance Installation of Non-Recurring Services
- Contacting the Customer Service Center (CSC)
The full USAC News Brief can be viewed here.