Funds For Learning® is focused solely on the E-rate program and has long-term, real-world, hands-on E-rate compliance experience. Our Compliance Services are tailored specifically to the needs of each client and range from full-scope to limited service and even training options.
Who We Serve
Private Schools Libraries ...across the United States and surrounding territories
- Manage all paperwork associated with the E-rate payment and reimbursement process
- Prepare and files appeals at the client's discretion
- Track every Federal Communications Commission (FCC) decision affecting the E-rate Program
- Monitor and catalog all E-rate appeals and audit decisions issued by the FCC
- Monitor all SLD board meetings and public communications including Applicant and Service Provider conference calls
- Communicate regularly with federal and state education officials, FCC and congressional staff, and other members of the technology and education communities
that an Applicant Full Service Compliance Package contains
Why We Serve
Each year, the E-rate program offers over $3.9 billion to connect schools and libraries to technology. Funds For Learning knows that schools and libraries rely on this funding to deliver the technology services they need. The reliance on adequate bandwidth and access to knowledge resources has grown with the use of digital devices and with changes to education policy. Because of this, Funds For Learning is dedicated to accuracy, professionalism, ethics, reliability, and discernment in helping clients apply and track their E-rate funding.
Let Funds For Learning show you how we can serve you!
Contact a Compliance Service Specialist today to help assess your
E-rate needs and receive a tailored compliance package quote.