Full-time, on-site in Edmond, Oklahoma
Funds For Learning® is a professional firm specializing in the federal E-rate funding program. Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants, including preparing and submitting paperwork, and helping our clients to understand and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We have been proudly serving schools and libraries since 1997.
We are seeking a Compliance Associate to join our Client Services department in our office. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. The ideal candidate will be a highly professional and reliable team player with a natural aptitude for organization, customer service, and time management. Experience with compliance regulations and procedures is a plus. Our team is committed to providing comprehensive training for new associates to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the role. We value a diverse range of personalities in our office and strive to empower the unique strengths of each employee. We celebrate both individual milestones and companywide accomplishments as a team.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account
- Paid time off
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide excellent client service and account management for schools and libraries throughout the nation
- Compile and review client forms, and accurately document, analyze, and enter data
- Clearly articulate information via verbal and written correspondence to members of management and other staff, including cross-departmental coordination when applicable
- Develop E-rate program knowledge of its regulations, forms, and compliance requirements
- Conduct professional virtual meetings and presentations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- College degree is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical and data-driven focus with great organization skills
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Previous client service experience preferred
- No prior E-rate experience necessary
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Funds For Learning LLC maintains a workplace free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Funds For Learning provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.