Full-time, on-site in Edmond, Oklahoma
Funds For Learning® is a professional firm specializing in the federal E-rate funding program. Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants, including preparing and submitting paperwork, and helping our clients to understand and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We have been proudly serving schools and libraries since 1997.
We are seeking a Compliance Associate for our Client Services department. This is an in office, professional, full-time position. The right candidate should demonstrate a natural aptitude for organization, customer service, time management, and the ability to work with a team.
In our office we value diverse personalities, and we empower the unique strengths of each of our employees. We enjoy celebrating individual milestones and companywide accomplishments.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Client service and account management for schools and libraries throughout the nation
- Compiling and reviewing client forms, and accurately documenting, analyzing, and entering data
- Clearly articulate via verbal and written correspondence to members of management and other staff, including cross-departmental coordination when applicable
- Develop E-rate program knowledge, including preparation of forms and reviewing documentation for compliance
- Conduct professional virtual meetings and presentations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous client service experience preferred
- Experience with navigation and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical and data-driven focus with great organization
- Work independently using effective time management skills
- Timeliness, which include arriving on time and meeting schedules
- No prior E-rate experience necessary
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Funds For Learning LLC maintains a workplace free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Funds For Learning provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.