FFL Shares Survey Results with FCC
Funds For Learning recently met with the FCC to discuss the results of the 9th Annual Funds For Learning Applicant Survey. The survey results showed that the “E-rate program is delivering on the FCC’s goals for the program as outlined in the 2014 Modernization Order.” The survey results further demonstrated that:
- 94% of applicants report that E-rate funding is vital to their organization’s Internet connectivity goals;
- 84% of applicants believe that they can depend on E-rate funding every year;
- 89% of applicants have faster Internet connections to their school and library sites;
- 87% of applicants connect more students and library patrons to the Internet;
- 70% of applicants have lower prices because of the E‐rate competitive bidding process
The Funds For Learning FCC Exparte which includes a PowerPoint presentation of the survey results can be found here.