Groups Suggest More 470 Changes
The reply comment period for the FCC’s Public Notice regarding FCC Form 470 “drop-down menu options” closed on November 15, 2019, with numerous reply comments received by the Commission. Most reply comments were generally supportive of the State E-rate Coordinators Association’s initial comments, with some additional debate about the framework for determining drop-down options as well as the possibility of adding site and address information on the Form.
The reply comments may be viewed at the following links:
- Funds For Learning
- American Library Association
- Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- Claire O'Flaherty
- CSM Consulting, Inc.
- Education Networks of America, Inc.
- John Peters
- Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting
- NCTA - The Internet & Television Association
- NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association
- Oregon Department of Education
- State E-rate Coordinators' Alliance
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction