The Emergency Connectivity Fund application window closes on August 13th. With vacations and summer schedules, this deadline could sneak up on your team quickly. There is still time to get involved. The ECF funds presents a unique opportunity to ensure every student is connected off campus with the devices and connections they need to excel.
The steps to get started are:
- Log into the ECF Portal to get familiar with the questions you will need to answer. (You will get access to the new ECF Portal with your existing EPC credentials.)
- Gather quotes from vendors for the devices or services you anticipate purchasing.
- Assess the “unmet needs” within your district and develop your documentation for your request
- Set goals for your team to complete the application process at least one week prior to the deadline or no later than August 5th.
- Reach out to the ECF Customer Support Center created by USAC if needed at: 1-800-234-9781.
If you need additional support or assistance, let us know. We are happy to set up a meeting to discuss your needs.