The deadline to submit initial comments to the Federal Communications Commission’s draft Eligible Services List for Funding Year 2022 was September 27, 2021. Multiple comments were submitted to the Commission, and the comments centered around:
- Support for funding Wi-Fi on school buses
- Support for funding advanced network security services
- Support for Wi-Fi and Firewall Protection as Category 1
- Support for routing and switching equipment as Category 1 when supporting Category 1 Broadband
- Support for funding Cybersecurity expenses as Category 2
Stakeholder that submitted Draft ESL comments include:
Reply comments are due October 12, 2021 and may be submitted via the FCC’s Electronic Comment Filing System. All comments are to reference WC Docket No. 13-184.