- Representative for schools that are eligible to receive discounts pursuant to section 54.501 of the Commission’s rules (position currently held by Brian L. Talbott)
- Representative for interexchange carriers with annual operating revenues of $3 billion or less (position currently held by James Jackson)
- Representative for rural health care providers that are eligible to receive supported services pursuant to section 54.601 of the Commission’s rules (position currently held by Dr. Peter Kragel)
- Representative for competitive local exchange carriers (position currently held by Joseph Gillan)
- Representative for low-income consumers (position currently held by Joycelyn Tate)
- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers (other than Bell Operating Companies) with annual reporting revenues of $40 million or less (position currently held by Jason B. Williams)
FCC Seeks Nominations for USAC Board Members
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.