- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers: Joel Lubin, Consultant, AT&T
- Representative for libraries; Robert Bocher, Consultant, Wisconsin, Department of Public Instruction
- Representative for schools: Dr. Daniel A. Domenech, Executive Director, American Association of School Administrators
- Representative for state consumer advocates: Cynthia Kinser, Deputy Attorney General, Office of the Tennessee Attorney General
- Representative for commercial mobile radio service providers: Matt Gerst, Director for Regulatory Affairs, CTIA
- Representative for cable operators: Beth Choroser, Vice President of Regulatory, Comcast Corporation
FCC Chair Appoints USAC Board Members
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.