- Representative for schools: Joan Wade, Ed.D, Executive Director, Association of Educational Service Agencies;
- Representative for low-income consumers: Ellis Jacobs, Senior Attorney, Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc;
- Representative for competitive local exchange carriers: Joseph Gillan, Consultant, Gillan Associates;
- Representative for rural health care providers: Katharine Hsu Wibberly, Ph.D. Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center;
- Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers; Geoffrey Feiss, General Manager, Montana Telecommunications Association;
- Representative for interexchange carriers: Atilla Tinic, Senior Vice President, Centurylink
FCC Chair Appoints Board Members
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.