Other items discussed:
- The Board approved the Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism 2nd Quarter 2018 Programmatic Budget and Demand Projection for the January 31, 2018 FCC Filing;
- USAC Schools and Libraries Committee approves 2nd Quarter Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Operated Budget at $17.66 million;
- SLD remains focused on reducing the backlogs in Post-Commitment processes, including appeals, invoicing, post commitment change processes, and post commitment forms processing;
- SLD is working closely in coordination with USAC to ensure a smooth transition to a new call center vendor. This will involve conducting training and the current vendor will provide full support until after the FY 2018 window closes;
- The Board has approved 97.6% of the FY 2017 Form 471 applications;
- The Board approved Ten USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audit Reports; The SLD is recommending $1.5 million in recovery based on those audits.