- The first 2 of 156 applicants were funded for lit fiber funding requests in Wave 23 on September 14, 2018:
- One funding commitment is for $13.4 million for a consortium in Texas.
- One funding commitment is for $32K for a service agency in Idaho.
- There are still 154 applicants waiting for word on their Lit Fiber funding requests. The pending projects total $250.8 million.
- The SLD has awarded 133 applicants with funding commitments for Self-Provisioned Fiber projects totaling $5 million. Another 114 applicants are still waiting for word on projects totaling $36.4 million in requests.
- The SLD has committed funds for 112 applicants with requests for Dark Fiber projects that totaling $2.9; There are 98 applicants with dark fiber applications still pending. These total $96.6 million.
Fiber Pending: 366 applicants, $384 million
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.