- October 15 and 16, Washington, DC
- October 18 and 19, Washington, DC
- October 22 and 23, Palatine, IL (Chicago area)
- November 1 and 2, Sacramento, CA
- November 13 and 14, Omaha, NE
- December 3, Washington, DC
- December 4 and 5, Washington, DC
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.