- The Board approved the Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism 2nd Quarter 2019 Programmatic Budget at $14.72 million and Demand Projection for the January 31, 2019 FCC Filing;
- The USAC Schools and Libraries Committee voted for Dr. Daniel Domenech to continue to be Chair of the Committee and Julie Tritt Schell to be Vice-Chair;
- The Board heard information about 17 USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audit Reports
- The SLD shared that 41 FY 2018 Form 471 Fiber Applications are still pending;
- The primary FY 2019 SLD goal is to successfully transition the Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) from Solix to Maximus;
- Over the past 3 funding years, the number of applications requesting pricing confidentiality has declined steadily. In FY 2016, SLD received 161 such applications; in FY 2017 there were 116 confidentiality applications and in FY 2018 only 46 applications had confidentiality implications;
Quarterly SLD Board Meeting Highlights
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.