- Funds For Learning
- American Library Association
- Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- Claire O'Flaherty
- CSM Consulting, Inc.
- Education Networks of America, Inc.
- John Peters
- Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting
- NCTA – The Internet & Television Association
- NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association
- Oregon Department of Education
- State E-rate Coordinators' Alliance
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
Groups Suggest More 470 Changes
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.