SETDA Releases ‘Broadband Imperative III’
On November 6, 2019, the State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) released a report titled The Broadband Imperative III: Driving Connectivity, Access and Student Success. In the report, SETDA warns that “under-provisioning bandwidth may result in a learning disruption causing the teacher to modify his/her pedagogy to NOT use the technology.” The organization encourages policy makers and school leadership to:
- Leverage Technology for Innovative Pedagogical Approaches
- Ensure Digital Access and Equity
- Plan Infrastructure for the Future
- Build Networks for the Future
- Influence Federal & State Policies and Funding
The Broadband Imperative III: Driving Connectivity, Access and Student Success may be viewed here.