On March 31, 2020, the FCC issued a Public Notice deciding a number of requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration related to actions taken by USAC.
The FCC resolves requests that are consistent with its precedent by issuing a “streamlined” list of decisions and classifying the matters based on the issue involved and the FCC rule in question.
Appeals involving the following issues were granted:
- Discount Calculation
- Improper Service Provider Involvement – Potential Conflict of Interest (Similarities Across RFPS and Form 470s)
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Errors
- Timely-Filed Appeal – Remanding Timely Filed Appeal to USAC
- Waiver of Late-filed Appeal and/or Waiver Request
- Waiver of Special Construction Service Delivery Deadline
Appeals involving the following issues were dismissed:
- Action Requested by Petitioner Taken by USAC
- Relief Sought Already Granted by Wireline Competition Bureau
The March appeal decisions can be viewed here
The deadline for filing petitions for reconsideration or applications for review concerning the March decisions is 30 days from the release of the Public Notice.