USAC continues to spend more resources nsuring program compliance and issued an RFP to perform audits of Universal Service Fund contributors.
- To provide an opinion as to whether the contributors are in compliance with the Commission’s rules and regulations governing USF revenue reporting obligations.
- Detect waste, fraud and abuse associated with contributors’ failure to fulfill their Universal Service Fund revenue reporting obligations.
- Identify areas for improvement of the Universal Service Fund FCC revenue reporting requirements.
- Identify areas of improvement in compliance of the contributors with applicable law.
- Identify instances of selected contributors’ failure to accurately report lawfully required revenue information to USAC for the calendar year under audit.
Further information can be obtained by reading the RFP: USAC RFP for Audit Services in Support of the Oversight Program for USF Contributors.pdf