The FCC will be revising several forms associated with the E-rate program and is soliciting input from various stakeholders. Once approved they will be final for the next three years. The forms include:
- Form 472, the Billed Entity Applicant Reimbursement (BEAR) Form
- Form 473, the Service Provider Annual Certification (SPAC) Form
- Form 474, the Service Provider Invoice (SPI) Form
- Form 479, Certification by Administrative Authority to Billed Entity of Compliance with Children's Internet Protection Act
- Form 486, Receipt of Service Confirmation Form
- Form 500, Adjustment to Funding Commitment and Modification to Receipt of Service Confirmation Form
- Form 470 and Form 471 will remain the same for the FY2007 filing window.
Deadline: November 13, 2006
Comments should refer to OMB collections 3060-0853 (FCC Forms 479, 486 and 500) and/or 3060-0856 (FCC Forms 472, 473 and 474), and should be submitted on or before the close of business Monday, November 13, 2006 to: Judith B. Herman, Federal Communications Commission, Room 1-C804, 445 12th Street SW, Washington D.C. 20554, or via the Internet to PRA@fcc.gov.