This week the SLD released funding wave 2 and funding wave 3 for FY 2007 committing $117 million. To date the SLD has committed a total of $319 million and has requests totaling $3.47 billion still pending. The SLD notified 8 applicants and 16 service providers about the status of their FY 2006 applications committing $195,330. In FY 2006 the SLD has committed $1.9 billion and has $434 million pending. Funds For Learning has conducted an analysis of pending FY 2006 funding requests. The analysis outlines the breakdown of requests by discount band and service category.
- View the Funds For Learning Pending Requests Analysis
- View the FY 2002 A35 Appeal Wave
- View the FY 2003 A39 Appeal Wave
- View the FY 2004 A31 Appeal Wave
- View the FY 2005 A47 Appeal Wave
The full funding waves may be viewed at E-rate Manager Wave Reports