The SLD will hold eight trainings for E-rate applicants in the fall of 2011. The complimentary applicant trainings give the SLD an opportunity to present timely information to participants and help applicants stay in compliance with the rules and regulations.
The first training will be held on September 26, in Washington, D.C., with the last available training on November 8, 2011 in Orlando, Fl. The complete site list is below:
Fall 2011 Applicant Trainings
- Washington, DC – Monday, September 26, 2011
- Newark, NJ – Thursday, October 6, 2011
- Minneapolis, MN – Monday, October 10, 2011
- Portland, OR – Thursday, October 13, 2011
- St. Louis, MO – Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- New Orleans, LA – Thursday, October 27, 2011
- Los Angeles, CA – Tuesday, November 1, 2011
- Orlando, FL – Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Continue to check www.fundsforlearning.com for up-to-date news, analysis and commentary on the E-rate program.