Funding Commitments for November:
- Update on E-File User Access:
- Jan. 7, 2012 update on software. At this time all user passwords will be reset. An email will be automatically sent to the contact and they will be given temporary passwords good until February 7, 2012
- Authorized users passwords will be reset as well, but they will not get email. These users will need to select “reset password” at bottom of the screen.
- FY2012 Form 471 Application Filing Window Dates
- Opens: January 9, 2012 12:00 noon ET
- Closes: March 20, 2012 11:59pm ET
- Last date to post Form 470: February 21, 2012
Invoicing Update: In the last month, the SLD processed reimbursements totaling $139 million. This represented over 9,000 invoices and 1,100 service providers. There are still 1,195 lines in process as of December 5, 2011.
- Top 5 Invoice Reasons for invoice rejection:
- i. Received date was later than acceptable end date for funding year
- ii. 498 issues: Needed for processing
- iii. Duplicative invoices
- iv. Bill date prior to service start date on Form 486
- v. Excess of committed amount
- Deadline reminder: Invoicing deadline 1/30/2012 for P2. Extensions can be given if needed.
Other: There will be a redesign of News Letter and Call agenda. The items will have the same information, but the look will be different.
Funding Year 2011 Priority 2 requests are currently being funded at 90%. FY2010 P2 requests are being funded at all discount levels.
Q.Maintenance: SmartNet and CiscoBase: does it apply to video equip as well?
A.Basic maintenance rules apply to all equipment.
Q. Eligibility: Can you move of equipment due to fire hazard? Can the basic maintenance transfer to the new location or not?
A. Referred to Eric Flock for further review