On April 30, 2014, the FCC announced that they created a webpage designed to be an encyclopedia of the E-rate data that was filed as part of Docket 13-184.
These entities provided specific connectivity data that are now part of the record.
- Bureau of Indian Education Connectivity
- California K12HSN Connectivity Data
- Florida 2014 Technology Survey Bandwidth Analysis
- IMLS Public Library Data
- Los Angeles USD Network Equipment Pricing
- Maine Connectivity Data
- Maine Transport Costs for Commercial Providers
- NCES Public School Data
- NCES Public School District Data
- NCES Private School Data
- Sacramento Public Library Network Metrics
- Wisconsin 2013 Bandwidth Utilization Summary
- West Virginia Connectivity Data
The connectivity data can be found at the FCC website here.