The USAC Schools and Libraries Committee holds quarterly meetings to provide policy guidance to the SLD on a variety of E-rate topics. The next quarterly meeting is scheduled for April 26, 2016. The meetings are open to the public, and the agenda for the upcoming meeting is as follows:
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Committee Meeting Minutes of January 26, 2016, March 24, 2016 and April 13, 2016
- Approval of moving all Executive Session items into Executive Session.
- Routine Procurements: Deemed consideration and approval in Executive Session.
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism 3rd Quarterly 2016 Programmatic Budget and Demand Projection for the May 2, 2016 FCC Filing
- Action on 2 USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audits Executive Session Option
- Consideration of Funding Year 2016 Funding Window Dates
- General Business Update
- Key Measurements
- Strategic Initiatives
- Solix – Review Process update – Confidential – Executive Session Recommended
- E-rate Productivity Center (EPC) Status Update – Confidential – Executive Session Recommended
- Approval of Revised 2016 Annual Schools and Libraries Mechanism Budget – Confidential – Executive Session Recommended
The full agenda can be viewed here.