Registration is now open for the 2016 USAC fall applicant training events. These meetings provide attendees with an overview of the latest E-rate program rules and procedures. Participants have the opportunity to interact with USAC staff, FCC officials, and other members of the E-rate community.
With limited space available, E-rate stake holders are encouraged to register early.
The training dates and locations are as follows:
- Monday, September 26, 2016 (Washington, DC)
- Thursday, October 6, 2016 (Orlando, FL)
- Friday, October 14, 2016 (Houston, TX)
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (Minneapolis, MN)
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 (St. Louis, MO)
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 (Seattle, WA)
- Friday, November 18, 2016 (Los Angeles, CA)