On April 28, 2017 the FCC released several appeal decisions related to the requests for review, requests for waiver, and petitions for reconsideration of E-rate beneficiaries. The FCC granted 10 requests, partially granted 1, dismissed 19, and denied 26 appeals on various grounds.
Successful Appeals were tied to:
- Considering Price of Eligible and Ineligible Items as Primary Factor in Vendor Selection Process
- Ministerial and/or Clerical Error
- Unable to Timely Invoice Awaiting USAC Action
- Service Delivery Extension
Appeals involving issues listed below were denied
- Invoice Deadline Extension Requests
- Untimely Filed Requests for Review
The streamlined appeal decisions can be viewed here.