- Wait the full 28 days.
- Upload your RFP and RFP documents to your FCC Form 470.
- You may need to restart your 28-day clock.
- Conduct an open and fair competitive bidding process.
- Do not accept gifts from service providers.
- Answer questions from potential bidders.
- Follow your state and local competitive bidding rules.
- Give the highest point value in your evaluation to the price of eligible products and services.
- Make sure your disqualification factors, if you have any, are binary.
- Review USAC's state master contract guidance.
Competitive Bidding Reminders
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.