- The earlier that a funding commitment decision letter is issued, the more likely an applicant is to utilize their E-rate discounts.
- Having a funding commitment decision prior to the start of services being delivered allows applicants to receive their discounts directly from their vendor rather than seeking reimbursement after the fact.
- Some projects can only be completed when a school is not in session.
- Funding delays increase the number of service substitutions that are required, thereby furthering delaying the receipt of funding.
- These are just a few examples of why funding decision dates matter.
First FY2017 Funding Wave Released
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.