The USAC Schools and Libraries Committee holds quarterly meetings to provide policy guidance to the SLD on a variety of E-rate topics. The next quarterly meeting is scheduled to be held on July 24, 2017. The meetings are open to the public and the agenda for the upcoming meeting is as follows:
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Committee Meeting Minutes of April 24, May 11, May 18, and June 26
- Approval of Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism 4th Quarter 2017 Programmatic Budget and Demand Projection for the August 2 FCC Filing
- Information on 15 USAC Internal Audit Division Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Beneficiary Audit Reports – Executive Session Option
- Support Mechanism Business Update
- Support Mechanism Business Update – Continued – Confidential
- Approval of Revised 2017 Annual Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism Budget – Confidential
The full agenda can be viewed here.