- The SLD continues to spend resources improving the invoice processing time. The average processing time has reduced from 11.9 days in the 2nd Quarter of 2016 to 8.7 days in the 2nd Quarter of 2017. The SLD will continue to develop procedures to promote “better customer service” when it comes to the invoicing process;
- Committing fiber applications in a timely manner continue to be a high priority for the SLD and it is increasing its resources devoted to this effort. As of June 30, 2017, the SLD committed nearly $131 million in fiber applications;
- The average time to process appeals has increased to 137 days; and the SLD will work toward processing appeals in a more timely fashion;
- The SLD approved the 4th Quarter 2017 Programmatic Budget at $16.65 million;
- The SLD approved 15 USAC Internal Audit Division Beneficiary Audit reports
USAC Quarterly Board Meeting Highlights
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.