- Number of USF contributors
- Total contributions to the USF
- Total delinquencies or past due payments
- Average time to process payments for each USF program
- USAC complaint statistics
- How many applications were submitted, granted or rejected by USF program
- Invoices received, paid and rejected by quarter for each USF program
- Current USAC appeals per quarter
- Average calendar days to resolve appeals by quarter
- E-rate commitments for each state by funding year and calendar year
- E-rate commitments by discount bands and service categories
Key Data Points Omitted in Report
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.