- Put USAC contract out for public bid; allow USAC to function as private company.
- Limit USAC recoupment for administrative errors to seven years.
- Prioritize USAC audits & reviews of administrative errors to those instances when costs would not exceed potential recoupment.
- Reform USAC board to reduce size and eliminate conflicts of interests.
- Prevent USAC from using webcrawls or newsfeeds to inform applicants of case decisions.
- Require any money recouped for fraudulent use of USF by applicants go back into USF program.
- Require that any changes to a USF form or form instructions, including online forms, must be preceded by sufficient notice of not less than 60 days.
- Outline specific bright line rules for policy calls to be made by Commission and execution decisions to be made by USAC.
O’Rielly Shares Reform Proposals
We’re here to help!
Our mission is to provide high-quality consulting and support services for the needs of E-rate program participants. We consult with applicants to help them understand, effectively utilize, and maintain compliance with E-rate rules and regulations. We help prepare and submit paperwork, and interact with program administrators on our clients’ behalf.